Life Factor Sdn Bhd has the intention to protect and to respect your personal rights.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010, which applies to all companies and firms established in Malaysia, was introduced by the Government to regulate the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. The Act requires us to inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that is collected and processed, and the purpose of such processing. It also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your personal data.
This policy shall define the basis on which personal data we collect from you or you provide us will be processed. Please read the following sections carefully to understand our views and traditions related to your personal data and how we treat such information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
Anyone can access, view, and make transactions at lifefactor.my. However, some features and facilities of this site can only be enjoyed by registered members.
To register at lifefactor.my, you shall provide various information including, among others, Full Name, E-mail Address, Contact Number, Delivery Address, Bank Account, Debit/Credit Card Information (Credit Card Number and its Validity Period). You may also be required to provide such other information as we may request for from time to time. Please also note that you may provide us with information when you search, place orders, buy, participate or communicate on or through lifefactor.my and we are hereby permitted to collect any data or information through such actions, including but not limited to Internet Protocol addresses, passwords, computer connection information and any other data or information that may be provided or extracted from your usage of lifefactor.my.
You shall be responsible to ensure that any information and data (including any variations or amendments thereto) you provide at any time shall be accurate and correct and we shall be absolutely entitled to rely on such information and data without further inquiry whatsoever. In case any information and data (including any variations or amendments thereto) you provide are proven to be incorrect, we hereby declare and you hereby agree that we shall not be responsible for any consequences might happen in relation to or arising from such incorrect information and amendments provided and you shall indemnify and keep indemnified and hold us harmless at all times from any claims, proceedings, costs, loss, damage or expenses whatsoever arising therefrom.
In order for us to respond to your queries or concerns, we may need your personal information. This information is used to respond to you as completely and thoroughly as possible.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Cookie is small piece of data sent from our website and stored in your web browser while you browse lifefactor.my. When cookies are enabled on your computer, lifefactor.my uses that information to remember your preferences and serve you relevant content. You may choose to disable acceptance of new cookies but as cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our features, we would recommend that you leave them turned on.
The provisions relating to cookies shall be similarly applicable to similar technologies for storing information or performing similar functions.
USE OF INFORMATION
The primary purpose of information collected through lifefactor.my is to provide you with access to our site, services, applications and other features and to provide a safe, efficient and personalized experience. In furtherance, you hereby agree that we may use any information on or from you for (without limitation) the following purposes:
1. Providing access, customer support as well as customization and personalization of our services.
2. Order confirmation.
3. Order delivery.
4. Payment transaction process.
5. Contacting you for troubleshooting, collection of payments, dispute resolution, market research or site development of lifefactor.my, so that we can continuously improve our services and/or meet your requests on any products and services provided by lifefactor.my. For such interest, we will contact you by electronic mail (email) address. We will also use such information for customization and/or personalization of lifefactor.my site.
6. Providing information/sending promotional emails regularly to you of any special offers and/or promotions on new/existing products, or other information that we believe would be of interest to you at lifefactor.my.
7. Collecting data on transactions between you and us and/or our business partner(s) including information on the use of any products and services we provide.
8. Internal notes/our administration including but not limited to comparison of information for accuracy, verification purposes and to provide such other services as you may have requested.
To prevent illegal access, you agree that we may take any physical, electronic, and managerial-procedural securing actions as we deem appropriate at our discretion to protect your information we collected online. We protect your information by:
1. Restricting access to your personal information;
2. Utilising data security applications, products and tools as we deem appropriate;
3. Securely destroying your personal information when the purpose for which such information was collected no longer exists.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and such information collected will only be retained for such period as relevant and necessary for us to do so or as required by law.
We shall not sell, distribute, or rent your personal information to any third parties except when we are required by applicable laws in Malaysia to do so or where you have consented to the same.
We may deliver personal information in case we are required by law or believe that such actions are required for:
1. Obeying laws or court process;
2. Protecting and defending copy rights and our properties;
3. Protecting against abuse or non-permitted use of our website (including to reduce credit risk); or
4. Protecting personal security or property of our users or public (among other things, it means if you provide fake information or pretend to be another person, whether to perpetrate fraud or other deception or any other immoral or criminal activity) your personal information can be delivered to relevant authorities as part of an investigation to your actions).
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be provided to third parties and you will be given the choice to and opportunity to consent to share such information.