UNVEILING THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS
Many scientific studies have proven the legendary effects of mushrooms on the improvement of health and vitality. Mushrooms contain a variety of phytochemicals which have powerful health supporting properties. .
Agaricus blazei Murill (ABM)
Amongst the edible mushrooms which are found to have medicinal properties, Agaricus Blazei Murill (commonly known as Agaricus Brazil Mushroom) has become increasingly popular because of its ability to support human health. ABM is originated from Piedade, a small village in the highland areas of Atlantic forest in the province of Sao Paolo, Brazil. The people from this rural area are known to live healthier than the average population in the whole of Brazil. When the Government studied the demographics of this region, they found that ABM is a common part of the villagers’ diet. ABM has, in actual fact, already been extensively used for hundreds if not thousands of years as a non-prescriptive alternative remedy to tackle a wide range of health challenges. Although ABM originated from Brazil, it has been widely cultivated in Japan (a.k.a. the “Royal Sun Mushroom” or “Himematsutake”), United States, Korea, China and Taiwan (a.k.a. “巴西蘑菇”, “姬松茸”) in recent decades and has successfully emerged as one of the most popular medicinal mushrooms.
VITACEUTICA® is a natural supplement, packed with a plethora of phytonutrients (approximately 192 types), essential vitamins, antioxidants, and polysaccharides – particularly the β-glucans 1,3/1-6, derived from USDA-certified organic Agaricus Blazei Murill (ABM), a medicinal mushroom with immense health enhancing potential. Scientifically proven to be one of the most potent healing fungi to date, each capsule of VITACEUTICA® Organic Agaricus Blazei Murill contains 500mg pure, 100% full spectrum, 100% organic ingredient imported from US which is tested free from heavy metals, harmful chemicals, and pesticides.
In year 2020, it was indeed a great honour for VITACEUTICA® to be recognised as the winner of 2020 Readers' Choice Award for BEST HEALTH SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT. Click here to view Awards
Balance your health with VITACEUTICA® Organic Agaricus Blazei Murill, and take charge of your energy TODAY!
- C. U. Lima, C. O. Cordova, O. D. Nóbrega, S. S. Funghetto, and M. G. Karnikowski, “Does the Agaricus blazei Murill mushroom have properties that affect the immune system? an integrative review,” Journal of Medicinal Food, vol. 14, no. 1-2, pp. 2–8, 2011.
- Natural killer cell activity and quality of life were improved by consumption of a mushroom extract, Agaricus blazei Murill Kyowa, in gynecological cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.Ahn WS, Kim DJ, Chae GT, Lee JM, Bae SM, Sin JI, Kim YW, Namkoong SE, Lee IP Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2004 Jul-Aug; 14(4):589-94.
- T. Mizuno, T. Hagiwara, T. Nakamura et al., “Antitumor activity and some properties of water-soluble polysaccharides from ‘Himematsutake’, the fruiting body of Agaricus blazei Murill,” Agricultural and Biological Chemistry, vol. 54, pp. 2889–2896, 1990.
- Weyer C, Funahashi T, Tanaka S, et al. Hypoadiponectinne- mia in obesity and type 2 diabetes: Closed association with in- sulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001;86:1930–1935.
- Spranger J, Kroke A, Mohlig M, et al. Adiponectin and pro- tectin against type 2 diabetes. Lancet 2003;361:226–228.
- Lindsay RS, Funahahi T, Hanson RL, et al. Adiponectin and development of type 2 diabetes in the Pima Indian population. Lancet 2002;360:57–58.
- Daimon M, Oizumi T, Saitoh T, et al. Decreased serum levels of adiponectin are a risk factor for progression to type 2 diabetes in Japanese population: The Funagata study. Diabetes Care 2003;26:2015–2020.
- Havel PJ. Control of energy homeostasis and insulin action by adipocyte hormones: Leptin, acylation stimulating protein and adiponectin. Lipidology 2002;13:51–59.
- Mattthias BS, Eris S, Nader R, Frank BH. Relationship be- tween adiponectin and glycemic control, blood lipids and in- flammatory markers in men with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2004;27:1680–1687.
- Hsu CH et al. The mushroom Agaricus Blazei Murill in combination with metformin and gliclazide improves insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blinded, and placebo-controlled clinical trial. THE JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AND COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE 2007 Jan-Feb;13(1):97-102.
- Yamauchi, T., J. Kamon, Y. Minokoshi, Y. Ito, H. Waki, S. Uchida, S. Yamashita, M. Noda, S. Kita, K. Ueki, et al. 2002. Adiponectin stimulates glucose utilization and fatty-acid oxidation by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Nat. Med. 8: 1288–1295.
- Kumada, M., S. Kihara, S. Sumitsuji, T. Kawamoto, S. Matsumoto, N. Ouchi, Y. Arita, Y. Okamoto, I. Shimomura, H. Hiraoka, et al. 2003. Association of hypoadiponectinemia with coronary artery disease in men. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 23: 85–89.
- Ouchi, N., S. Kihara, Y. Arita, K. Maeda, H. Kuriyama, Y. Okamoto, K. Hotta, M. Nishida, M. Takahashi, T. Nakamura, et al. 1999. Novel modulator for endothelial adhesion molecules: adipocyte-derived plasma protein adiponectin. Circulation. 100: 2473–2476.
- Shimada, K., T. Miyazaki, and H. Daida. 2004. Adiponectin and atherosclerotic disease. Clin. Chim. Acta. 344: 1–12
- Baratta, R., S. Amato, C. Degano, M. G. Farina, G. Patane, R. Vigneri, and L. Frittitta. 2004. Adiponectin relationship with lipid metabolism is independent of body fat mass: evidence from both cross-sectional and intervention studies. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 89: 2665–2671.
- Chung-Hua Hsu et al. 2008. The Mushroom Agaricus blazei Murill Extract Normalizes Liver Function in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B. J. Alternative & Complementary Medicine Vol. 14, No.3 .